Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A brief interlude

Real life has intruded on my time these last few days, but my wife and I are keeping the creative pot boiling. We're doodling some preliminary ideas for a steampunk story, and I'm working on the setting for the next skirmish in Africa Station.  

I was pleased with the way the Sharp Practice rules worked, but naturally they don't cover naval bombardment beyond small boat guns - and I want to use the Flatiron gunboat and the dhows in some capacity. Since I happen to have the GASLIGHT rules to hand, I may adapt and use those for the next game. July is going to be busy for us. We have our wedding anniversary, a re-enactment event, Muster at Forest Glen in Illinois, and a school reunion. In amongst all that I hope to have the Flatiron gunboat finished sometime.  

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

So you are keeping busy, AJ. I look forward to seeing the completed flatiron and more game reports.


-- Jeff

 

home page uniques