Tuesday, October 2, 2012

All Stop

Our apartment house nightmare has deepened to the point where I don't think I'll have time to post anything beyond this. Asbestos was found in the building to add to the sewage back-up woes. It's all been abated now, but the dryer units are still going full blast in the basement. The legal shenanigans are developing further. My wife and I are too stressed-out and getting too busy preparing to move to do much else.

As to where we'll go and how quickly we'll get there I have no idea. I'll resume posting on my hobby ideas when we're more settled. A J out...

4 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

I wish you and your dear lady much good fortune in finding a new home, AJ.


-- Jeff

Colonel O'Truth said...

That all sounds absolutely terrible!

My sympathies for you and yours, and best wishes for a happy ending.

All the Best!

tradgardmastare said...

Most vexing news .I do hope things get better for you both very soon.
best wishes
Alan

Anonymous said...

Best of luck mate. Just discovered your site an enjoying it.

 

home page uniques