Sunday, February 17, 2013

An Undergraduate's Survey


I once was a student, and have stepdaughters in university, so I'm fully aware of the vital importance research plays in completing a degree. This is why I'm posting a survey here, via Rich Clarke on the Too Fat Lardies' list:

I met up with a very pleasant young chap the other day from the War Studies Department at KCL who interviewed me as part of his thesis (presumably entitled "What do fat old blokes know about studying war?"). Anyway, he has sent me a questionnaire which he would like as wide a sample of wargamers as possible to answer. So, in the interest of helping a pleasant young fellow I thought I'd invite the boys and girls here to have their say. So here it is:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ToySoldiersAndArmchairGenerals

I invite readers of this blog to take part. The whole process is painless and takes about 10-20 minutes. 
* * * 
My eldest stepdaughter caught a cold during the past week, came home and "shared the wealth," so I'm a bit off-colour at the moment. Since I'm excused social calls and so on, and my eyes aren't streaming (Thankfully! They usually do, when I catch a cold) I'm taking the opportunity to paint more figures. Currently on the block are Darkest Africa civilians, animals, and a small test batch of 15mm 12th century figures. Progress is being made.


 

3 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

I took part and found it most interesting.Well worth supporting I say.
Hope you feel better soon!

Bluebear Jeff said...

I hope that you feel better soon, AJ.


-- Jeff

Nick Von Cover said...

I posted a link to the survey at my blog as well. It will be very interesting to see what our community ends up looking like.

 

home page uniques