Friday, June 14, 2013

New cards

My man cave still has a lot of clutter, but now I have some shelving material which will allow me to get most of it stowed away.  I also have a network of garden vegetable plots to dig and a greenhouse to build. Eventually, I will get time to game again!

My next game will probably be A Very British Civil War to "Went the Day Well" rules, produced by Solway Games. These are a set of platoon-level rules which cover the alternate history VBCW and inter-war conflicts in general.

The rules require a set of playing cards for activating units. These have to be laid beside the unit concerned, which is where I ran into a bit of a problem. My collection is 10mm, so ordinary cards would be too dominant compared to the figures. After a bit of a search, I found these on eBay.





They're quarter-size and perfect for the job. Okay, fun time over, back to the greenhouse...
 

2 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

Bob Cordery had some card tiles from some game he found in a charity shop. Nice and small. Might be worth looking into if you can find any on the cheap.

Cindy A. Matthews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

home page uniques