Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pulp!


A couple of matters cropped up recently which resulted in me shelving my Chain of Command project for a while. I still wanted something different to the colonial gaming I've played recently, though, so I opted to buy the Pulp Alley rules instead. The appreciation for these has been high since their release two years ago, and I've enjoyed looking at all the pulp-related blogs and AARs on the Lead Adventurer Forum

My wife and I are both fans of Pulp fiction, so it'll be something we can both enjoy. The rules suit most of my existing models, figures and scenery, too, although I'll buy a few figures expressly for the games later. I can even use the rules for individual games featuring some of the Barsetshire characters from my Colonial world if I want. Sweet!


No comments:

 

home page uniques